Dan talks about the latest news.
- Mysterious alien-like monolith discovered in Utah desert - CBS News — DPS said it is illegal to install structures of art without authorization on federally managed lands, "no matter what planet you're from." The Bureau of Land Management will investigate further.
- What is the Utah monolith? The mystery object, explained - Deseret News — “Officials are not revealing the exact location of the monolith because it is in such a remote area and there is concern that visitors will become stranded and require rescue. Anyone who may know the location of the monolith is being encouraged to refrain from visiting it due to hazardous road conditions.”
- Thanksgiving Could Be The ‘Mother Of All Superspreader Events,’ Health Expert Warns – CBS Baltimore — The United States recorded more than 171,000 new cases, Johns Hopkins University reported. A record-breaking number of patients are hospitalized at more than 88,000, the highest number of Covid-19 hospitalizations since the pandemic began and the 15th straight day of record admissions, according to the Covid Tracking Project.
- America suffers deadliest day since May as more than six MILLION fly home for Thanksgiving — The death toll reached 2,157 on Tuesday – one person every 40 seconds – with another 170,000 people infected.
- ‘Clifford The Big Red Dog’ Is Definitely Big and a Horrifying Shade of Red in Paramount’s First Look (Video)
- Bill Murray's brother Ed, who inspired 'Caddyshack,' dies - CNN — Ed Murray, the brother of actor Bill Murray, has died, according to a posting on the actor's company's verified Instagram account.
- Salesforce Is in Advanced Talks to Buy Slack Technologies - WSJ — A deal would likely value Slack at more than $17 billion and mark Salesforce’s largest acquisition ever