Dan talks about the latest news and reveals secrets about the world.
- Resale bots snagged up PlayStation 5 launch-day sales in US, Europe - Business Insider — Those bots were at least partially responsible for repeatedly crashing Walmart's website when PS5 stock has been replenished, just as they're at least partially responsible for why it's so hard to find a PlayStation 5 right now.
- Human ageing reversed in ‘Holy Grail’ study, scientists say | The Independent
- U.S. retailer Guitar Center files for bankruptcy | Reuters
- Human ageing process biologically reversed in world first
- Vegans and other non–meat eaters are more likely to suffer broken bones, Oxford University research shows - MarketWatch
- A man in Trump gear faces simple assault charge after he was seen breathing on women outside a Trump golf club - CNN