The news, and Dan's opinions.
- Meteor triggers sonic boom and "astonishing" flash of light across multiple states and Ontario - CBS News — A noontime boom that was heard and felt from southern Ontario to Virginia was likely caused by a disintegrating meteor, according to an organization in western New York that keeps track of such phenomena. Witnesses across the area reported hearing the boom or seeing a fireball in the sky shortly after noon on Wednesday, said Robert Lunsford of the American Meteor Society in Geneseo.
- Warner Bros. will release all of its new 2021 movies simultaneously on HBO Max - The Verge
- Parler’s weak moderation attracts pornography - The Washington Post
- Twitter turns off threaded replies because they made conversations hard to read - The Verge
- YouTube will ask commenters to rethink posting if their message seems offensive - The Verge
- GitHub: Python and TypeScript gain popularity among programming languages | VentureBeat
- Obama knows truth about space aliens, government UFO files
- Your 7-year fear of Americans legally getting to make in-flight calls has come to an end - The Verge
- Light-based Quantum Computer Exceeds Fastest Classical Supercomputers - Scientific American